Monday, May 2, 2011

The perfect size

Finally the perfect sized slouch bag! I love (nearly) everything about it. I would love the handles to be in one piece without the seam at the top but otherwise this bag is perfect for me. The outer fabric is very soft cotton from Alexander Henry "Farmville blossom in grey" and for a bit of shape I used a heavy  white cotton from IKEA for the inside.



I´ve used the "Lickety Split Bag" pattern again, but cut out the body of the bag a bit wider to get a larger bag.




And finally I´ve managed to finish some socks.

Pattern: Waving Lace Socks by Evelyn Clark from the book "Favourite Socks"
Needles: 2.25mm DPN
Yarn: Garnstudio Drops Fabel in grey


1 comment:

  1. Sock and a bag! I really like the fabric you used for the bag, very versatile.

    ReplyDelete

I like to read what you have to say, so please comment and share your thoughts. Thank you.

Ich freue mich darauf eure Kommentare zu lesen.