Monday, May 16, 2011

New stuff to play with







Last week I´ve ordered this nice cookbook on Amazon. For some time I was looking for a cookbook with recipes I like, which are easy to understand and cook and tasty for children and adults alike.




Last week Pip from "Meet me at Mikes" wrote about the tomato Lasagne from this book (the english version). While reading the notes i thought this might be something my kids would eat too and which is written in easy terms. So after a bit of amazon searching I found the german verson. the cover is not so pretty but it is the same book.

After the postman brought it today I´ve started to read a bit and its nice and interesting. Cute pictures and nice storys together with easy and tasty recipes. I´ve already cooked the "Tomato risotto", chocolate cookies (easy and tasty, but I think the ones from Martha Steward are better ;) and now the chicken soup is simmering in the kitchen.....

3 comments:

  1. Have fun with your new cookbook! I love trying out new recipes but always tend to go with old favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bet it looks a lot nicer than, remember "my lasagne"??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mary-Catherine, and you are right. I also cook old favourites and forget about the new stuff easily. I hope this time I´ll remeber some of the nice things I´ve learned ;)

    ReplyDelete

I like to read what you have to say, so please comment and share your thoughts. Thank you.

Ich freue mich darauf eure Kommentare zu lesen.