Monday, May 16, 2011

A new live section

For me and my family with today a new part of our life begins. After the last months of hard work my husband today finally opend his new office and showroom in Innsbruck. I´m so happy for him and wish him good luck and lots of customers.

For the last years he already was self-employed but with his office in our house. So he was always somewhere around. But now he has to leave the house in the early morning and comes home at about 7 pm. For most people out there this is something totally normal, but we are spoiled.

Now it is really quite here today. The kids are back in school, husband away for work and only Felix and me at home. It feels strange. I think it will take some time for us to get used to this new circumstances and in between I´m starting new projects, like gardening, baking, knitting, crochet,....


AUDERER SHOWROOM INNSBRUCK
husbands brand new showroom and office

1 comment:

  1. That's very exciting! I hope everything goes well with his new office. You'll get used to the quiet soon enough.

    ReplyDelete

I like to read what you have to say, so please comment and share your thoughts. Thank you.

Ich freue mich darauf eure Kommentare zu lesen.