Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thursday already

Where has the time gone? It is flying by so fast.

This week I´ve done a bit of bag sewing, a bit of stash diving, some new wool ordering (ehhh...didn´t I say I´m on yarn diet eh?)...ok but these have been serious circumstances. Drops has a SUPERSALE again, at least here in my region. And I had to buy some yarn for planned projects. And no, I am not going to knit another shawl, I´ve started to knit a cardigan again. And ordered yarn for another 3 cardigan.

So until I´ve to wait for the pretty new (and SALE ) wool to arrive, I´ve started a cardigan for me with stashed yarn. I´ve bought it last fall at the fair in Benediktbeuern and hadn´t found a project for it until now.

Pattern: Celery by Veera
Yarn: Wollmeise Lace in Kürbis
Needles: 4.5mm circular needle

As I´m totally not going to knit a whole cardigan in my size (L) out of lace yarn, I use it double and therefore get a gauge from 20sts/10cm/4in. So I had to do some maths and if I´m not totally wrong I´m knitting a XS to get a size L.



knitting in the sun with pretty yarn and a nice new knitting bag....heavenly


today (day 3) I´ve seperated sleeves from body...and yes it is THIS orange!


1 comment:

I like to read what you have to say, so please comment and share your thoughts. Thank you.

Ich freue mich darauf eure Kommentare zu lesen.