Saturday, April 30, 2011

bags, bags, bags




Today I´ve tried out 2 different pattern for sling bags. One is the Lickety Split Bag pattern and the other one is just made up. First I´ve sewed the yellow bag after the Lickety Split pattern, but it turned out too small and the handles are too short for me. So I´ve cut out (without pattern) an other bag and sewed along. The size of the brown bag is better I think, but the other one looks better with the boxed corners. So I think I´ll have to sew a 3rd one and hopefully this one will have the best of both.





I wish you a nice and relaxed weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. I like them both, but a strap that's short would be a big bother.

    ReplyDelete

I like to read what you have to say, so please comment and share your thoughts. Thank you.

Ich freue mich darauf eure Kommentare zu lesen.