Thursday, April 28, 2011

A bit of sewing

Now the easter holidays are over and the kids back to school. Slowly my crafting mojo is coming back :)

I´ve tried out a new bag design. Once I´ve bought this handles on ebay but until now I´ve never tried to use them on a project. I think it worked out okay, although this is not going to be my new favourite design. Its nice as a knitting/crochet project bag, but the handles are nothing I would like to carry around for longer. Maybe round ones would have been better.




And again a little pillow cover for Felix. Easy, fast and always cute with nice fabric.

he loves that animal fabric as he knows all the names of the animals now

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to read what you have to say, so please comment and share your thoughts. Thank you.

Ich freue mich darauf eure Kommentare zu lesen.