Sunday, February 20, 2011

The hook case

Yesterday I´ve sewed the hook case. It turned out exactly how I´ve wanted it. For this roll I used some cotton fabric for patchwork. It is much lighter than the other fabric and this way it was much easier to sew.



For batting I used again leftovers from the patchwork blanket and this time I´ve sewed it direct onto the front piece (the orange one) so not so much fussing around like with the other two cases. The hairgum closure also worked better this time as I found a smaller hairband and didn´t had to cut it. Every hook has her own slot and the roll is soft and pretty.




I love it :)

2 comments:

  1. Aww, the button even matches your blog! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

I like to read what you have to say, so please comment and share your thoughts. Thank you.

Ich freue mich darauf eure Kommentare zu lesen.