Friday, March 11, 2011

The Quilt is finished

and my husband likes it. He has chosen the design and told me everything he doesn´t want in his quilt and this is how it turned out.


exactly how my husband wanted it






colourful, friendly and bright colours and a simple design and NO triangle or shar angles





the size is nice too...1.25m x 1.80m
soft back in lightgreen/natural stripes
So my dear husband has a blanket of his own for little naps or tv watching in the evening. I´m happy that he likes it and have already some ideas for future projects. But for now I´m going to sit in the sun and enjoy a wonderful warm spring day. I wish you all a nice weekend :)

3 comments:

  1. That is so beautiful! Stunning! You have a very lucky hubby and I would say this means lots of breakfasts in bed for you!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die Decke ist aber ratzfatz fertig geworden! Und sie sieht grandios aus!

    ReplyDelete

I like to read what you have to say, so please comment and share your thoughts. Thank you.

Ich freue mich darauf eure Kommentare zu lesen.