Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Wie im Himmel/ As it is in Heaven

One of my favourite films these days.

       Så som i himmelen Poster 






I get goose pimples on my arm.....so beautiful! The whole film is so intense. A real gem.


Sorry, but I have issus with Blogger again and I´m not able to write a comment (on my own blog!).

You are so right Leila. Just when everything seemed to be good now. But finally he reached the goal of his life and died happy. But the poor Lena has really bad luck with her boyfriends.
The only other film when the dying of the main charater was soooo unfair (in my opinion) is in "City of Angels" when Meg Ryan gets killed when driving home by bike .... OMG

1 comment:

  1. Oh! this is one of my favorite movies of all time. Love the song. But why he had to die? Not fair.

    ReplyDelete

I like to read what you have to say, so please comment and share your thoughts. Thank you.

Ich freue mich darauf eure Kommentare zu lesen.