Tuesday, June 28, 2011

These days of summer

The last days have been "real" summer days here. Sunny and hot.


And these are the last weeks of school here. The kids have lot of fun in school and in the public swimming pool in the afternoons.

Our 13 year old son spends a week in Great britain with school. It the first time he left home alone for 8 day trip in a foreign country. I think I was more nervous than he :) But I´m happy he has the chance to practice english and to see new and interesting places.

There is not very much knitting happpening here the last days as it is just to warm to knit for me. But yesterday I did a bit of sewing and I plan to sew a beach bag for our summer holiday soon.






Do you also have issus with Blogger? My surface for blogging is different as usual. It is the old one and pictures are not shown on posts (while writing the post) as it was before the new stuff came. I think I didn´t change anything.


I´m off trying to get some housework done before it gets really warm here. I wish you all a nice day!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute bag! I like the fabric a lot! I think you're the third or fourth person I've heard of that has been having issues with Blogger. I don't know what's going on, but I hope it's resolved soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute bag! I remember my first trip out of the country with school, I loved it, hopefully your son does as well :)

    ReplyDelete

I like to read what you have to say, so please comment and share your thoughts. Thank you.

Ich freue mich darauf eure Kommentare zu lesen.