Thursday, June 2, 2011

Growing older and growing up ...

Some of you might have noticed that I´ve changed my blog layout. I just didn´t like the cute owls anymore. Somehow I don´t like my blog very much these days. It is getting boring. I´m really considering either starting to write in german or just quit posting at all. Sometimes I have, in my opinion, nice ideas about stuff I could post but than it is getting to complicatat to translate it in english or just to find the right words. So I don´t post at all.

So these days I´m wondering if anything that comes in my mind is interesting enough at all to be postworthy? I think I write better in german than in english as I don´t have to search for words this much and it is easier to describe ones feelings and thoughts in ones motherlanguage isn´t it?






What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I understand what you mean when you say it's too complicated to translate. I feel the same sometimes.
    But, even if my english is not very good, I believe that making the effort of writing my blog in english helps me improve my english, little by little.
    And also, I love the idea that english is understandable by everyone!
    If you post in German, I won't be able to understand anymore... :(
    Please, continue posting (in english if possible). I love reading your blog, even if I don't write a comment each time.

    ReplyDelete

I like to read what you have to say, so please comment and share your thoughts. Thank you.

Ich freue mich darauf eure Kommentare zu lesen.