Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Some crafty stuff

Lovely Joji asked me to testknit her new scarf/shawl design. And I sure will! I´ve started with Drops Nepal from stash. My plan is to make a greyish white booble border and the body in blue Nepal (also in stash).


having  fun knitting some bobbles....


Inbetween I work on  the crochet blanket. Still only using yarn from stash! I think it will be a nice one once finished.


rippleing along while watching tv in the evening.... 



Currently my Soay cardigan and I are in a different period in our relationship. I´ve started the first sleeve and don´t really like knitting it. I think the construction is very clever and I understand what I should do, I just don´t like the "doing". Hmmm. And as noone else will knit this sleeves I´ve put it aside a bit. Maybe in some weeks I like it again.



short row shaped sleeves

A nice week to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to read what you have to say, so please comment and share your thoughts. Thank you.

Ich freue mich darauf eure Kommentare zu lesen.