Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Winter walk

Here we are, after a nice Christmas weekend, enjoying nice winterwalks in the sun.

Felix is wearing his new Korrigan hat I´ve knit for him the week before Christmas. he love it and the colour matches perfect his snowsuit.

The pattern is great and I loved knitting it. Easy but with a very nice result. And Malabrigo merino worsted is always a pleasure to knit for me.



Hat Pattern: Korrigan by SOLENN... here size D8
Yarn: Malabrigo Merino Worsted in saphire green
Needles: 4mm and 4.5mm DPN








He is also wearing a new pair of Mitred Mittens (after Elizabeth Zimmermann) out of Drops Alpaca (doubled) which makes very warm and nice mittens that keep kids hands warm even after some time in wet and cold snow.



And thats me wearing my new Calorimetry headband out of some purple leftovers from stash. I´ve made it a bit less wide than I would normally because i like it better this way. And the colour matches the Noro scarf :)


Maybe in the next days I´ll get a chance to take pics of the other knitted Christmas presents and latly finished stuff.

A wonderful day to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to read what you have to say, so please comment and share your thoughts. Thank you.

Ich freue mich darauf eure Kommentare zu lesen.