Wednesday, December 7, 2011

First snow and a new hat

Last night winter finally arrived here and bought some snow with him. Felix and I spent the morning outside playing and shoveling away snow to get my car free again.




Just in time I´ve knitted a very useful kindergarden hat for Felix which was already in use the last two days. It turned out a bit large, but better a bit on the larger side than too small. Around the face I´ve added a row of crochet to make it a bit more tight.

Pattern: collard pixie by Trude
yarn: 100purewool 3ply merino Worsted in blue (from stash yeah)
needles: 4mm DPN



 I love this pattern and can highly recommend it for little ones to keep the neck and the head warm.


here with the added crochet border....kid all in wool :)

1 comment:

  1. The snow looks beautiful and little Felix looks so cosy in all his woolly goodness :)

    ReplyDelete

I like to read what you have to say, so please comment and share your thoughts. Thank you.

Ich freue mich darauf eure Kommentare zu lesen.