Friday, December 30, 2011

The last knitted pieces to show you this year.

David with his Korrigan hat. This one is knitted with Dream in Colour Classy (Midnight Derby).
For David I´ve knitted the size D9. It is large enough but the pattern is very nice and strechy and this one would also fit an adult.

Pattern: Korrigan by SOLENN
Yarn: Dream in Colour Classy (colour Midnight Derby a varieted dark blue) ...receicled yarn from stash
Needles: 4mm



Philipp wearing his new black hat. Unfortunatly I wan´t able to make nice pics with my cell phone. It is heavy snowing and he is not really in modeling mood :) the hat was very easy and fast to knit. Knit in only one evening - the 23rd December. That´s why I call it the last minute hat and I think I´ll knit it again.


Pattern: Graham by Jennifer Adams (this is a free pattern!)
Yarn: Malabrigo Merino Worsted ( black, from stash)
Needles: 4mm





Now the cowls are coming. These are just simple garter scarfs joined with 3-needle Bind off. Very fast, simple, totally mindless and absolut winners.

For Teresas I´ve used one whole skein of Drops Vivaldi  (in light grey). I´ve cast on 50 sts, knitted all rows until I nearly run out of yarn. than I picked up the CO stitches with a seperate needle and joined with the last row by using the 3 needle bind off.

CO 50
6mm needles

She can wear it confortably twice around her head.

Mithril



garter love

Mine is knitted with 2 strands of yarn together. One strand of ITO Kinu (Silk) and one strand of ITO Sensai (Mohair/Silk). These 2 make a very fluffy and soft fabric. I´ve knitted until the Kinu was nearly finished, so I have a bit of the second Sensai skein leftover. I love it and wear it since it fell off the needles :)

CO 73
Needles: 6mm

All yarns have been in my stash already.


I wish you some nice and happy last hours of the year 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to read what you have to say, so please comment and share your thoughts. Thank you.

Ich freue mich darauf eure Kommentare zu lesen.