Friday, January 14, 2011 need to decide now....

Some minutes ago the owner of the yarn shop called me on my cell phone and apologized that the yarn I´ve ordered is not available in this amount! Uhhhh...

I could get the same yarn in an other colour but I don´t think I will take it. Maybe it is better I´ll knit my warm dream cardigan later this year so I´ll have more motivation to finish it until next fall/winter. I´ll have this weekend to think it over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to read what you have to say, so please comment and share your thoughts. Thank you.

Ich freue mich darauf eure Kommentare zu lesen.