Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thank you for the nice comments to my last post. I very much appreciate
your feedback.

It is still sunny and very dry here (no snow in sight) but it is cold, so hat knitting is going on. One can never have to many hats :)


Because my daughter took the first Sirle hat I´ve knit I made another one, this time with one less pattern repeat, for me. As my hair is short these days the other one is a but too slouchy. This one has a little less coolness but fits nicer on my hat.

Pattern: Sirle by Suvi Simola
Yarn: Frankengarn Naturwolle 100% Merino (organic, nature grey yarn from Germany)
Needles: 3.5mm DPN





And again a Calorimetry headband. We already have some in different colours in our house. But no black one until now. I love this pattern. Simple and a nice result in one evening.

Pattern: Calorimetry
Yarn: Malabrigo Merino worsted in black (I´ve used about a half skein)
Needles: 4.5mm

My mods: I´ve casted on 88sts only
                knitted with 4.5mm needles
                9 or 10 times row 5 (I´m not sure)
                row 7 as long as only 2 stitches on each side are left
                finish as pattern says





Yarn for both projects from stash and also the button.



This weekend I plan to sew a little. I´d like to sew a quilt again, but I don´t really have a plan. I´ve started cutting on Saturday and maybe start to sew today. Wish me luck.

A nice Sunday to you!



1 comment:

  1. The sirle really Looks nice, with your Short Hair !!! :) i also like the Way of your Blog, just Miss a Little Pink in it.
    Curious what You're sewing gonna Be!

    ReplyDelete

I like to read what you have to say, so please comment and share your thoughts. Thank you.

Ich freue mich darauf eure Kommentare zu lesen.