Sunday, November 20, 2011

Enjoying the weekend

...and sewing colourful and easy things.

The bucket is after the Nesting Burlap Bucket Pattern by Maya*made. I´ve purchased the pattern last week and already made 4 different buckets. It is a very nice and easy pattern with endless possibilities.



this one is going to be a "project-bag" for knitting and crochet project (currently filled with Drops Alpaca)


and this little bucket (without handles) is a little bread basket now
 The pillow covers are from some IKEA fabric I had leftover from previous bag projects.



And because I needed to calm down a bit after all that sewing I´ve finished the little fairy. The motive is from "Rot" - kleine Stickereien.



Now I´m off to the kitchen to make a nice fire in the oven and prepair some homemade Pizza for tonight.

I wish you all a nice and calm Sunday :)

1 comment:

  1. What a multi talented girl. I love your buckets. They are so pretty. And the fabric each is one of a kind. I always love to visit fabric shops but as a never sew anything good person, I can only dream over them. Do you think I'm capable of sewing these buckets just half as good as yours. Want to see your homemade pizza, too.

    ReplyDelete

I like to read what you have to say, so please comment and share your thoughts. Thank you.

Ich freue mich darauf eure Kommentare zu lesen.