Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Some small stuff inbetween

Usually I´ve several projects on the needles and hooks at the same time. So some projects can take really long until they are finished. Sometimes I forget about them, lay them aside and can´t find them again, or just forget about them. From time to time I´ve periods when I finish up stuff just to get it out of the project basket and have room for new ones.

So I´ve finished a pair of Noro striped socks for me. The first one was done in a day but the second one.... ok you know what I mean. But now both are done, I love them and still have some silk garden sock yarn leftover.
Knitted on 2.75mm DPN and CO 48 sts. 3row stripes.






For Felix I´ve knitted some very easy and basic mittens. They are knitted with Drops Karisma Superwash wool in petrol. Once I´ve bought quite some of this yarn when it was on sale and I still have some. It is not the softest but wears very well.



Yarn: Drops Karisma
Needles: 3.25mm DPN for cuff, 3.5mm for the rest


long cuffs for snow protection ;)


And finally I´ve got a shawl finished which I´ve started in early summer, than layed aside and forgot about. Than  the purple yarn was used up and I needed the yellow one for an other project. I think this shawl is large enough and just added some rows of garter stitch (because the printed out pattern is somewhere......)

The pattern was easy, the yarn is nice to knit and softer after washing and I really like the finished shawl.





pattern: 3/4 hap shawl by Veera ....this seems to be my Veera week :)
yarn: New Zealand Lammeuld in light grey and curry, Jamiesons & Smith 2ply Jumper weight in purple
needles: 4mm

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to read what you have to say, so please comment and share your thoughts. Thank you.

Ich freue mich darauf eure Kommentare zu lesen.