Saturday, October 8, 2011

A little Fisherman Sweater

...after the pattern from Veera Välimäki. I´ve used thinner yarn and therefore had to switch around abit. I´ve knitted the numbers for the largest size to get a 3 year size. The yarn was in my stash for some time now and I think I´m going to finally use it up this fall. It´s 3ply 100% merino wool in worsted weight which I´ve ordered from 100purewool.com directly some time ago. The colourway I´ve used is called blue marvelous and I think its not loger available. I´m sorry for this because it is a really love dark greyish blue. The yarn is very soft and not itchy at all and doesn´t pill as easily as the single ply ones.



here he is doing the "Wicky-pose"







The pattern was very easy to knit (totally tv-knitting project) and very easy to adapt to the needed size. I can totally recommand it and i think I´ll use it again.

1 comment:

  1. The little model and the sweater are so very cute! Well done Evelyn!

    ReplyDelete

I like to read what you have to say, so please comment and share your thoughts. Thank you.

Ich freue mich darauf eure Kommentare zu lesen.