Sunday, September 11, 2011

Little thing

I´ve started the "hat knitting season" with this little cute hat for Felix. Its a free pattern and I could use up some of my Wollmeise.
The pattern is for a small adult so I had to adjust the size a bit. I´ve knitted the brim only 15sts wide and after the brim I picked up 100 sts only.

Pattern: Little Things by Veera
Yarn: Wollmeise Sockenwolle 80/20 twin (Versuchskaninchen, looks like Neptun)
Needles: 2.75mm DPN for brim and 3,25mm for the rest







It´s not really warm but a nice inbetween seasons hat for chilly mornings and evenings. I didn´t weight the hat, but it used only very little yarn. I´ve still some Wollmeise from this skein leftover.

The colour is really lovely and so brilliant but I just don´t like to knit with the yarn. Only like it because of the great colours and because it is not itchy and superwash.

2 comments:

I like to read what you have to say, so please comment and share your thoughts. Thank you.

Ich freue mich darauf eure Kommentare zu lesen.