Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Startitis again...

Socks for David.
The pattern is for thicker yarn and larger needles. I´m using normal sockyarn and 2.5mm instead of 3mm needles and hope they will be a bit smaller as David has shoesize 35/36.

Needles: 2.5mm DPN
Yarn: Colinette Jitterbug in Adonis blue
Pattern: Kalajoki



A shawl that goes with everything! The yarn is from the frogged Peasy. So it is back to life and can show off its beauty and softness. I´m knitting this shawl while watching the "Bones" series season 1 on DVD. So this is my Bones shawl :)

Pattern: Boneyard Shawl by Stephen West
Yarn: Rowan Felted Tweed in carbon
Needles: 4.5mm Knit picks Harmony




And because I sometimes need some pretty colours to sooth my mind....NORO!
I´ve found 2 skeins of Noro Silk Garden Lite in my stash that I once bought because they were so pretty. Now what to knit of 2 skeins? Found inspiration on ravelry as usually.

Pattern: Sunday Market Shawl
Yarn: Noro Silk Garden Lite in colour 2048
Needles: 6mm





These are all free pattern I found over Ravelry and I think they are all great ones. Fast and easy. I´m really happy with this little knit mix I´m having here. I´m knitting free patterns with yarn from my stash or gifted ones. Today I really feel like a frugal (in a yarn-snobbish way I know) knitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to read what you have to say, so please comment and share your thoughts. Thank you.

Ich freue mich darauf eure Kommentare zu lesen.