Thursday, February 4, 2010

An intuitve hat

From the yarn I received as christmas present from my daughter I one skein leftover. From the other 2 I´ve knitted the Eternity scarf and now I needed a hat to go with it.

My gauge was 12 sts/10cm so I´ve casted on 68 sts and knitted some rows of k1tbl/p1rib. Than I´ve started with the lace pattern from "intuitve" hat and added some stitches as I went on to get a muliple of 5. I don´t know how much I´ve increased but it worked and I´ve knitted until the yarn went to his end and than knitted the decrease as in pattern. The hat is a bit smaller and less slouchy than Julias version. To get it a bit larger I heavy blocked it wet over a large plate. I like it the way it is now. Thanks for the pattern!

Pattern: Intuitive by Julia Zahle
Yarn: Lana Grossa Lord
Needles: 5mm and 5.5mm DPN

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to read what you have to say, so please comment and share your thoughts. Thank you.

Ich freue mich darauf eure Kommentare zu lesen.