Monday, February 15, 2010

Coraline

I´ve finally finished my Coraline Cardigan. And I really love it. Everything about it. The yarn and the colour of it (kind of a dusty blueish purple) that really bloomed nicely after washing.
The fit is exactly how I´ve imagined it. Not too tight and not unflattering wide. Now only the sewed buttonholes are missing...that might take a while because I really dislike sewing by hand.


I´ve learned a lot with this cardigan. For me it was the first time I knitted a hem, I-cord bind off, I-cord cast on and finally the smocking. I think Ysolda is really brilliant!

Patter: Coraline by Ysolda
Yarn: Colourmart Yak/Mohair/Silk/Merino fingering weight (1015 m used.....1.5 cones used)
Needles: 3.5mm

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to read what you have to say, so please comment and share your thoughts. Thank you.

Ich freue mich darauf eure Kommentare zu lesen.