Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Scroll Lace Scarf



I really HAD to start this scarf. I wanted to try out the lace and I really think the way it is constructed is very interesting. AND I love Ysoldas pattern.
Lately I see this kind of scarfs which are formed like the "Bactus" and "Just enough Ruffels" everywhere and so what could I do? You see, I had to start this one ;)

The yarn is from Colourmart and still oiled for industrial use but I washed a swatch and it is getting really soft and fluffy after a hot wash. The colour is a bit strange and had to get on the pic, but somehow I like it. It is orange/rosa/brown.

Pattern: Scroll Lace Scarf from Ysolda
Yarn: ColourMart Cashmere/Merino 2/6NM Heavy DK Weight in colour "Rojizo" (reddish)
Needles: 5,5mm

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to read what you have to say, so please comment and share your thoughts. Thank you.

Ich freue mich darauf eure Kommentare zu lesen.