Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hooded scarf and mystery socks

The Hooded Scarf is finished and I love it. Knitted with 2strands of Malabrigo baby merino lace yarn it is supersoft and very light. It only weigts 85g. thebuttons are from stash. I´ve bought them once on ebay in Hongkong. They are nice Mother of pearl buttons with laser print.


Pattern: Peaks Island Hood by Ysolda
Yarn: Malabrigo Yarn Lace in colour garnet (I´ve used 1.7 skeins/knitted with 2 strands)
Needles: 6mm




Finially the Mystery Socks from the Socktober Mystery KAL are finished too. The first was fast but as always I was slow on the second one. But I knit it in time so it is okay.
The pattern was nice and easy to understand. thank you Kirsten Kapur.

Pattern: Mystery Sock 09 by Kirsten Kapur
Yarn: Wollmeise 80/20 in colour Mistelzweig. I´ve only used 86g of the 150g skein!
Needles: 2.75mm DPN

CO56 because of the slightly thicker yarn and 5 pattern repeats on leg. They turned out to be about a 39-40 european size, so I will give it to my daughter who has larger feet than me ;)


1 comment:

I like to read what you have to say, so please comment and share your thoughts. Thank you.

Ich freue mich darauf eure Kommentare zu lesen.