Monday, December 3, 2007

Nikolaus steht vor der Tür

... und ich werde mit den Socken nicht fertig!

Die Jaywalker für David sind fertig und er hat sie auch schon anprobiert (bevor die Engel sie holen kommen).


Nikolaus is on 5th December here and I am still not finish with the socks for the kids. Only the Jaywalkers for David are finished. He already tried tthem on, before the angels are going to fetch them.


Philipp wollte unbedingt die Updown Boot Socks aus Favourite Socks (das hat man davon wenn man fragt) und in oranger Fabel Wolle. Das Muster kommt mit dieser Wolle nicht gut zur Geltung und ich komm einfach nicht weiter :(

Philipp wanted the Updown Boot Socks from the book Favourite Socks (that comes from asking which socks he would prefer) and he absolutly wanted the orange Fabel yarn. The pattern doesn´t look really good with this yarn and I am not sure I will make it until 5th. I think they will be for xmas instead.



Für Teresa mache ich Legwarmer aus der violetten Wolle die ich bei ebay ersteigert habe. Einer ist fertig und auch ganz gut geworden. Aber die Zeit läuft...

Teresa is getting legwarmers I am knitting from the purple/blue yarn I bought at ebay. One is ready but time is working against me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to read what you have to say, so please comment and share your thoughts. Thank you.

Ich freue mich darauf eure Kommentare zu lesen.