Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Crochet-fever







It seems everywhere I see new granny squares and crochet blankets. Although I´m not a great crocheter I couldn´t resist. From time to time the crochet fever gets me and I start to make some granny squares and this time, hexagons! I´m proud of myself that I understood the pattern because although I knit "in english" I crochet only in "german".
Hexagon-How-to by Lucy of Attic24 is really a great tutorial!
Its a great way to use up some stashed yarn and it is funny and addictive. It´s a good inbetween project. Some hexagons here and some rows of the pillow there.....

2 comments:

  1. vielleicht sollte ich das häkeln einen neuen chance geben. deine werke sind wirklich inspirierend.
    herzliche gratulation zu den farbenwahl zum hexagon-decke.
    LG: rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danke Rita. Die Hexagon-Decke wird aus Baumwoll Resten bzw. Baumwollgarn vom Hofer gehäkelt. Es wird nichts neues gekauft, sondern nur "Stash" verhäkelt.

    Liebe Grüsse
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete

I like to read what you have to say, so please comment and share your thoughts. Thank you.

Ich freue mich darauf eure Kommentare zu lesen.