Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Buttercup - finally!



It took me quite some time to finish the Buttercup! I loved this sweater the first time I´ve seen it, but it wasn´t always a smooth knitting for me. I don´t know why, but Buttercup and me - we had our differences. But now we are happy together!


Pattern: Buttercup by Heidi Kirrmaier
Yarn : Garnstudio Drop Alpaca in colour 7139 (4,5 balls used)
Needles: 3.5mm


The sweater is nice and quite flattering I think. The Alpaca yarn is unbeleavable warm and for me a bit to itchy to wear next to skin. It feels soft on the hand while knitting and has a nice sheen.

1 comment:

  1. Das ist meine absolute Lieblingswolle - sowohl Farbe als auch Material. Der Pulli ist sooooooo hübsch geworden! Er steht dir ganz ausgezeichnet! Aber dass diese Wolle beißt???? Womöglich ein bisschen Prinzessin auf der Erbse - ;-)? Der Felix Pulli ist übrigens auch ganz entzückend.

    ReplyDelete

I like to read what you have to say, so please comment and share your thoughts. Thank you.

Ich freue mich darauf eure Kommentare zu lesen.